Subject: FW: Estonia’s second cycle country review in the framework of the Implementation Review Mechanism of the United Nations Convention against Corruption
From: "Tatiana Veress" <[email-masked]>
To: "Korruptsioon" <[email-masked]>, "Permanent Mission [MFA]" <[email-masked]>, "Permament Mission [ESTWIEN]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 18:36:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Permanent Mission of Estonia,

I have just attempted to send an email to Ms. Diana Kommus, our designated
focal point for the second cycle of the review of the implementation of
the UN Convention against Corruption by Estonia. However, I received an
automated response indicating that her email address is no longer in use
(see below).

Could you kindly confirm whether there has been a change in the focal
point, or advise on how I may reach Ms. Kommus?

With many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Tatiana

______________________________________________________________________

Tatiana Veress (Ms.)

Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer

Corruption and Economic Crime Branch

United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

T: +43-1-26060-83203

W:  <http://www.unodc.org/ji> www.unodc.org/ji

From: Diana Kõmmus - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2025 5:28 PM
To: Tatiana Veress <[email-masked]>
Subject: Automaatvastus: Estonia’s second cycle country review in the
framework of the Implementation Review Mechanism of the United Nations
Convention against Corruption

You don't often get email from [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is
important

Tere!

See postkast ei ole enam kasutusel.
Palume edastada oma kiri meie asutuse üldmeiliaadressile.

Heade soovidega

From: Tatiana Veress
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2025 5:28 PM
To: Diana Kõmmus - JUSTDIGI [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Estonia’s second cycle country review in the framework of the
Implementation Review Mechanism of the United Nations Convention against
Corruption
Importance: High

Dear Ms. Kõmmus,

I trust that this email finds you very well.

I wanted to kindly follow-up on our previous exchange regarding the
Self-assessment Checklist and the next steps in Estonia’s review process.
I fully understand the many demands on your time, especially with multiple
evaluations underway, and I appreciate your continued support and efforts.

If there are any updates on the status of the checklist or a tentative
timeline for its completion, I would be grateful if you could share them.
This would help us begin planning the subsequent steps, including the
country visit to Estonia.

As always, I remain available should you have any questions.

With many thanks and kind regards,

Tatiana

______________________________________________________________________

Tatiana Veress (Ms.)

Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer

Corruption and Economic Crime Branch

United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

T: +43-1-26060-83203

W: www.unodc.org/ji <http://www.unodc.org/ji>